Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Raspberries TONIGHT! Update

AnneG   

Darn!! My husband told me the postman was outside with a package....I flew down the stairs and out to the garage (very bold of me considering I was feeling a fever coming on....).

The package was from Amazon. I'm completely shattered!!

Anne

Mine was just delivered (already read 40 pages) and although I was able to see a pre-printed version in Atlantic City this is the real deal. Bernie, Ken and Gene thanks so much for taking the time to put this together. This will help to keep the memories alive.

To all the fans that have ordered books, you won't be disappointed for those that haven't ordered them "DO IT NOW"

I hope to see all of you at shows in 2006!! No, I do not know anything new I just hope that there will be more great music in 2006.

marlene   

OH YAY, OH YIPPEE, OH...OH...IT CAME !!!

It's beautiful !! I love everything about it, and I haven't even started reading yet ! Such a great package of treats..thank you, thank you happyhappyhappy Marlene

marlene   

AnneG, Raspberries4ever.....don't be glum, chums..you have a lot to look forward to tomorrow !! (You're going to LOVE it !)AND, you'll have it to treasure forever..what's one more day ?? happyhappy Mar

Don't get discouraged if your book didn't arrive today -- almost all of the Platinum box sets are now in the mail :-) Yours is on the way! The regular books go out en masse Wednesday! I'm just as excited to read that they're arriving as you are at finding them in your mailbox!

Bernie

mellie   

So Mar, what page does the really juicy part begin? I won't be home 'til Thursday to see when my book arrives, but you know I don't want to waste any time getting to the good stuff... and don't pretend you don't know what I mean. wink

darlene   

I rushed over to the Hogyas right after school to get my hands on it! I didn't get to see the author nor the "girl in the shipping department," but fellow Raspberries fan Cheryl Hogya put it into my hot little hands. I've been sworn to secrecy not to say a word about the goodies inside, but I *can* say, WOW!!!!!!! Beyond what I ever dreamed!!!!!

Way way way beyond wicked cool!!!!!

I agree, Ernie. There WILL be shows in 2006!!!!!

spinspinspinspin

smile --Over-the-moon Dar

darlene   

P.S. AnneG, Your fantasy "sick day" to read the book teased a possible SNOW DAY for tomorrow for us. I got so excited! However, the snow has stopped, so I'll have to do my "snow dance" tonight.

This book is so beautiful, I'm afraid to touch it to read it! The photography by Gene is absolutely amazing, and it's just so perfect--and that's just glancing through it!

I'm praying for that snow day...If drinking lemonade makes good things happen, will drinking hot cocoa make it snow?!

smile --Darlene

marlene   

Kazumi, you won't have much longer to wait...YAY !! spin

Mel, whatever DO you mean ??? winkhappy

(seriously, you don't want to miss ONE word, the whole book is "good stuff") ENJOY !!

AnneG   

Another false alarm this morning with FedEx. This is really testing my patience!!! spin

Hopefully the mailman will come early today --it's gotta be today; I can feel it!!!

Darlene, drinking hot cocoa under a fleece wrap is the best way to bring on a snow day!!! We're supposed to get some today, so I'll be sure to send some your way!

Anne

mannoman   

Got my copy yesterday. It's quite a professional looking publication Bernie. Great job. I am about half way through it. After watching the Eagles implode last night I just wasn't up to continue reading anything. Probably finish it tonight.

AnneG   

IT'S HERE!!! Bernie and Kathy - thank you so much for all the surprises - it had me laughing with glee (my husband took one look at the mailing label and asked me not to get as "geeky" - he's just jealous, I'm sure).

Off to bed now....