McGear

Set List???

Hey everyone, thanks to all for an incredible night, one I'll never forget! I can't begin to describe what it felt like those moments the video montage led up to the intro of "IWBWY" knowing the crowd would freak as the curtain opened, as you did. Special thanks again to Eric, Wally, Dave, Jim, Jennifer, and Billy my fellow bandmates, to the fans, and Bernie Hogya and Ken Sharp for keeping the spirit of the band alive all these years. This show would never have happened without their support and contributions. Most importantly, my loving and supportive parents who without I would not be where I am today. And with that, the set list...

I Wanna Be With You

I Can't Explain

Makin' It Easy

Play On

Baby's In Black

Nobody Knows

Should I Wait

I Saw The Light

If You Change Your Mind

No Reply

Might As Well

Come Around And See Me

It Seemed So Easy

Last Dance

Ticket To Ride

Let's Pretend

When You Were With Me

It's Cold Outside

I Can Remember

Starting Over

Don't Want To Say Goodbye

Party's Over

Overnight Sensation

Tonight

Hard To Get Over A Heartbreak

Ecstasy

(encore)

I'm A Rocker

Go All The Way

To the best of my recollection, I can correct it once I have it in front of me for fans wanting the 'exact' list. But this is pretty much it. And we actually had more material! ; ) Maybe a surprise for next show.

Thanks again and see you New Year's Eve 2004-05!

Paul

• Like 1

correction... here it is for the historians.

I Wanna Be With You

I Can't Explain

Makin' It Easy

Play On

Baby's In Black

Nobody Knows

Should I Wait

If You Change Your Mind

Come Around And See Me

No Reply

I Saw The Light

Might As Well

It Seemed So Easy

Last Dance

Let's Pretend

Ticket To Ride

When You Were With Me

It's Cold Outside

I Can Remember

Starting Over

Don't Want To Say Goodbye

Party's Over

Overnight Sensation (Hit Record)

Tonight

Hard To Get Over A Heartbreak

Ecstasy

(encore)

I'm A Rocker

Go All The Way

Paul

Jeff   

It should be noted that Paul did an amazing job onstage. And it was nice chatting with you at the meet and greet, too (I was the one that flew out from LA). You're geniunely a nice guy.

Paul, you guys "ruled" last night. I was up front and could read the set list as it was being played. But what happened to "Crusin' Music/Driving Around" and "Honky Tonk Woman" for the final encore. Not complaining, but I did notice they were omitted!

Nice job, Paul. You seemed to be in 'Ecstacy' all night. NOTHING can compare to a heavily anticipated reunion 30 years in the making, but I felt the same way when my group backed up Joey Molland of Badfinger and Terry Sylvester of The Hollies this past year. Living a dream with two of my heroes. Your long lasting smile proved it!

By the way, where did you get that great blue shirt? My girlfriend loved it and said I should get the same one!! Help out a fellow musician, won't ya ;^)

Betsey   

Tiggsherby, I was up very close to the stage also and after Overnight Sensation I saw Eric laughing and heard him tell the rest of the band "No Cruisin' Music." I don't know what his reasons were, but he made that decision during Overnight Sensation. Betsey

Thanks everyone for the kind words. You are THE best fans, bar none. I'm a huge KISS fan and have seen the loyalty of their fan base, myself included, but to see the outpouring of true appreciation you have for these guys is amazing. You were correct Betsey in hearing Eric mention "No 'Cruisin' Music'" due to the length of the show. During rehearsals it timed out to be in the neighborhood of 90 minutes, songs alone. We knew there would be extra time in between songs but the fact that we were at the 2 hour mark at that point in the show, we had to make a cut somewhere. And you know we would have been cursed if we didn't do 'Ecstasy', 'I'm A Rocker', and 'Go All The Way'! Haha... I'm sure for new year's we'll throw in some new surprises and tweak the list a bit. Be safe everyone and have a great holiday!

Paul

• Like 1

darlene   

Paul, Great performance last night! Great seeing/hearing you onstage and getting to meet you at the Meet and Greet. You, Billy and Jennifer added to the magic! Thanks again!

smile --Darlene

Former member of the Kiss Army?! Like Paul Stanley said, 'you're in this for life.' He had a great comment about it. He says, "If you love us, God luv ya. If ya hate us, that's ok too. If you're in the middle, get out." Always thought that was funny. Anyway, if any of you will be in the Cleveland area on December 17th, my Eagles tribute band, Tequila Sunrise will be appearing at the House of Blues on the very same stage as Raspberries! We do a complete re-creation of an Eagles show but not at $150 a ticket. I portray Joe Walsh. You can check out our website at www.tequilasunriseband.com. I'm also working on a new solo CD which should be ready by February next year.

Paul

Jackie   

Hi, Paul!

Met you briefly at the M&G after the show (we wondered if you played at the PBS Rock & Roll Reunion show last year). I had the opportunity to

finally see Kiss a few years back at The Gund for the first time! We were luckily able to get great seats. I do have to say it was one of the most entertaining shows I have ever seen!! What a stage presence!! Anyways, I have a quick question--you portray Joe Walsh--were you able to get the facial expressions down while playing?? Now, that is a challenge!!

mannoman   

Paul, what a great job you did. Guitar, keybords and vocals. A perfect fit. my wife, Ruth, was particulalrly touched by your down to earth warmth at the M&G after the show. You were gracious and respectful. Thanks you, you're a classy guy.

Ted

marvin   

I'll simply say, it was great meeting you on Friday and Saturday. Is that smile always on your face?!

Marvin

p.s. Thanks for the guitar pick.