Sign in to follow this  
Kholvn

New Kid In Town

Muzza   

Kia Ora Kholvn. Greetings from New Zealand. Welcome to this great and wonderful family of EC.com. We hope you will enjoy all that happens here.

Muzza and Kiwi

Kholvn   

Wado (thanks) guys. I've been reading for a little while and finally decided to join in. It seems like a fun group to be a part of. I'm sure I'll enjoy the company of such fine folks as yourselves. Muzza - New Zealand, huh? Wow! And HT - we're practically neighbors. Well, thanks for the welcome. I've been a EC fan since... forever. Raspberries were great fun to listen to and I have a EC CD in my player all the time. Never take it out. Still hope to meet him someday. That would be cool.

Kholvn   

Again, Wado! I feel so welcomed already. Unfortunately, I've got to get some sleep now. I'm naturally nocturnal and the sun is about to come up so I've got to hit the sack. I just know I'm gonna have fun being a part of the EC.com family. Thanks for all the thoughts of welcome. Later.

Kholvn said:

I've been a EC fan since... forever. Raspberries were great fun to listen to and I have a EC CD in my player all the time. Never take it out. Still hope to meet him someday. That would be cool.

I think you'll get your chance. I anticipate Raspberries regrouping to play more dates to support their live CD when it is released. I've got my fingers crossed on that one!

Bernie

PS: Welcome to EC.COM!

susana   

Welcome, Kholvn! You have another neighbor in me...don't know about HT and others, but, yes, I actually do make it to OK once in awhile. Enjoy yourself here!

darlene   

A HUNDRED WELCOMES TO YOU, KHOLVN! This is the place to be for Eric Carmen and Raspberries fans!

(As well as Raspberriesonline.com, the brand new official website for the band).

You will have a great time here. The board is always lively and you'll find quite a few great surprises along the way.

ENJOY! I can speak Korean and Chinese (Mandarin) as well as French and English, but no Cherokee yet. You'll have to teach us!

:) --Darlene