Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Happy Birthday Eric!

masako   

Happy Birthday Eric!

Eric, next time you're on the road, please

come to Japan!! We now have nice live houses

and I'm sure you like them. Hope to see you in live here in Japan someday soon!

Eric,

Have a very happy birthday today. Thanks for a lifetime of music. I can credit the Raspberries when I was twelve for leading me to my current passion of hosting Local Artist Radio Shows for the past 26 years!

Jim Benson

Hola Eric Carmen, soy de venezuela, te deseo un Feliz Cumpleaños, no soy ni pertenezco al mundo de la musica, de hecho no se nada de eso, sin embargo, debo agradecer que gente como tu exista en ella, porque inspiras a muchos y estimulas a otros a través de las letras de tus canciones, quizas un dia pueda estrechar tu mano y darte las gracias, si no es asi igual me encanto haberlo soñado, Bye

Con mucho cariño desde Venezuela Angela

Trindy   

Eric, I hope you're having a great day. Get out and enjoy the sun and bask in the pride of a job well done, and think of the great stuff coming in the future. Happy Birthday and thanks for everything you've meant to me over the years.

Brioohs   

Happy birthday, Eric - I am celebrating your day by watching my just-received Raspberries Live Special Edition package. May there be many more birthdays to celebrate and more wonderful music to share!

Bri

Happy B-day on the day, Eric!

Today I am in San Francisco passing out pictures of stills from your first 1985 "...Lips" video to help promote the new live CD...

I'm getting a great response, Especially in the Castro District eek

JuliaD   

Eric, I wish you the best on your special day! It's cool that you finally made it to a WAB, not so cool the first one I missed is the first one you made it to haha

Hope you and everyone else had a spectacular time!

Happy Birthday!!!

Julie   

Oops! A day late, but the sentiment is the same--Happy Birthday!!! What a terrific way to celebrate your special day!

Hope you have a terrific year!!

Blessings,

Julie

AnneG   

Happy Birthday, Eric! Thank you for joining the festivities in NJ. We all appreciate the extra effort --both in your music and reaching out to us.

Anne