Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

DAY 10: Hope everyone had fun!

darlene   

I want a pin too, but I'm not even going to wish on my mustard seed for one because I know I can just buy one on Monday.

There are so many more important things to save the mustard seed for, like everyone's relatives' health, Raspberries shows, Eric solo shows, more Raspberries shows, more Eric solo shows, heaps of success for Raspberries and Eric, etc., etc....

Meanwhile, I'm just having a BLAST enjoying the magnificent music Bernie is sharing with us this week! Vive la 10th Anniversary of EC.com!!!!

smile --Darlene

Kirk   

Wait 'til you guys hear "Go All The Way" tomorrow smile Until the Raspberries reunion shows, this was the best live rendition I had heard. Totally kicks butt! Kirk.

Bernie...What can I say except...Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, for all the amazing things that have been appearing here over the last 10 days. It really has been with "Great Expectations" that I log on to EC.Com each morning, and to say that each day has been better than the day before is an understatement.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EC. Com....and here's to the next 10 years.

Kiwi.

Thank You, Thank You, Kathy and Bernie for everything, ESPECIALLY over the last 10 days. Every day has brought wonderful surprises and I for one can count myself very lucky to have you there for us.

I think today’s special pin wearer was the best one! Great stuff, Kathy!!

Happy Anniversary! hypnohappy

Kirk   

Day 10 was the highlight for me, also happy Thanks to Bernie, Kathy, Eric, and everybody else who make this such a great place! The 'Starting Over' demo is my favorite; it's so poignant and made the montage ever more special. Looking forward to the next 10 years. Kirk.

p.s. THANKS FOR THE PIN!!!

Laura   

Thanks for the 10 days of the anniversary. All the audio and video clips were the best! I'm sorry to see it all end, but we've got the next 10 years to think about (and I really don't want to think about 10 years into the future eek )

heartpump Thank You, Thank You, Thank You heartpump

for sharing all the treasures, I am overwhelmed.

There were so many wonderful videos and music.

I do appreciate the generous work involved in putting this all together.

I sincerely enjoy every moment I spend here

Thank you, again

Beth

Bernie...We was just wondering what is going to happen to all these wonderful "gems" that you have been giving us each day. Will they go back into the EC.Com Vaults, or are they going to be put into ETV?

Ecstasy   

What a wonderful celebration, Bernie and Kathy! May we enjoy more surprises and more success in years to come! Thanks for giving us the best place to party.

darlene   

Bernie and Kath, You guys really know how to throw a spectacular celebration!!! It was chock full of fantastic goodies and gems for all ten days! Thanks a million and

Congratulations, EC.com!!!!

spinspinspinheartpump

smile --Love, Dar