New Age instrumental group Wind Machine "Song For The Children" (from 1985 "Rain Maiden") (audio only). Heard that song on former Beautiful Music & Smooth Jazz format WCZY "COZY FM 104.3 FM" in Mount Pleasant, Michigan between mid 1991 through June of 1994. That station switched to Adult Contemporary soft rock in July of 1994 but kept the name of the radio station!!  

• Like 2

Matt, as a part time dj, I am always looking for instrumental stuff...They are wonderful for setting different kind of ambience for different events, i.e., weddings.ceremonies, fashion shows, brunches, etc...Thanks for finding something to add to my collection...

• Like 1

James   

Really nice. Thanks Matt.

P.S. Like Lew, my life stuff has a use for nice instrumentals like this. For instance, at the James Harem, during beer fetching trials, the members can get quite frustrated
if their times are slower than hoped for. Playing this instrumental could work wonders in keeping them tranquilo, and thus bettering their fetching times. They win, James wins, everybody wins. It´s how I like to do business. 

• Haha 1