Sign in to follow this  
Lew Bundles

Eric ranks 3046 on this list...

Eric Carmen ranks No. 3,048 among the Most Man-Crushed-Upon Celebrity Men, and ranks 5,668th among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list. 

Eric Carmen is straight. He is sexy and many gay men wish he was gay. If you like him, just say it: I Ain't Ashamed of My Man Crush. He has dark brown hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium dark brown hairstyles & haircuts.

I first saw a Raspberries album in JC Penny back in 1972 when I was a teen. I saw those brown eyes and I was in love. It's been over 40 yrs and I still love him and his music. I saw the Raspberries in the '70s, saw Eric in July 1976 at Eisenhower High School and the Raspberries at the House of Blues in Chicago in 2005. I still have my albums and they are one of my favorite groups still at my age of 59. It's been a LONG time teenage crush. I still have photos I took at some shows. -- LindaM

He is timeless. -- Tyler Hurst

Wait why is my ipod playing Eric Carmen oh man fuck my ipod  -- JustAnAsian

Just like Eric Carmen I'm ALL BY MYSELF... but it's fine, cause Toto taught me to hold the line, because love isn't always on time -- Ryan Stafford

My neighbor just walked into the apartment belting, "All by myself" by Eric Carmen. So that happened.  -- Kaleb Olson

My biggest worry tonight is whether Celine Dion or Eric Carmen goes on repeat.  -- Christian

Eric Carmen's All By Myself just reminds me of the seen in Friends where Joey is sitting next to his waterfall  -- ze Fox

Hungry Eyes by he is my life jam today. -- Katherine Harn

How can I be mad at my neighbour when it's Toto and Eric Carmen he's playing so loudly... -- Barold Tendergrasp

Hard to be sure, Sometimes I feel so insecure All By Myself - Eric Carmen -- AAA

Eric Carmen's has a new year song - coming up is his classic ALL BY MYSELF on herbs -- Rock'nYou

Unrelated to that last comment: Eric Carmen's hair in the "Make Me Lose Control" video is pretty much the exact opposite of on butt  -- Johann Roshi

I was at IHOP alone and the song "all by myself" by Eric Carmen came on. This is my life in a nutshell. -- AV

But seriously you guys I have an unhealthy obsession with Eric Carmen maybe one day I'll get that checked, not today though -- vic probably

Currently ripping a CD I bought. My WMP has identified every single track as Eric Carmen's All By Myself. Which isn't even on the album. -- James Tringham

Now Playing: "Love is All That Matters" ni Eric Carmen mula kanyang 1977 album na 'Boats Against The Current'.  -- DZBB Super Radyo

When I was 7, I thought Eric Carmen's Make Me Lose Control was the greatest song, & I imagined being an adult would be living in its lyrics. -- Kerry Clare

Also, let us not forget that Eric Carmen's "All By Myself" is a legit good jam. Celine Dion bastardized it. Let it be known. -- amorby

If is prom for authors, I'm in bedroom eating ice cream from container while listening to Eric Carmen.  -- Marty Chan

I've had Eric Carmen's "Hungry Eyes" in my head since seeing HUNGRY HEARTS and now this DIRTY DANCING documentary is making it worse. -- Glenn Dunks

"Hungry Eyes" by he is my favorite song about food buffets -- Frisky & the Bandit

Writing is about bringing something from inside u that you re trying to say & not just something to please someone else" - Eric Carmen -- Legacy

Listening to Eric Carmen does not make one automatically depressed or wistful. I promise. No, really  -- Jen Ryan

Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen. music is playing -- Scott Ford

Radio Meltdown: DJ`scorpio_uk is Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes -- Mercury

"Love Is All That Matters [Remastered]" (Eric Carmen) 15 FLAC  -- greengreen

Love Is All That Matters - Eric Carmen (Fav song forever)  -- Camille Catienza

Hungry Eyes by he is the best song off of this entire movie. -- Haley

When an Eric Carmen jam comes on and people just keep talking like something magical isn't happening.  -- Jessie Montgomery

"Love is all that matters" I kust learned something new today: that an Eric Carmen song is one of Xander's favorites  -- John Jerome Bongato

Just learnt that Eric Carmen's 1975 hit All by Myself is actually derived from Rachm'v's Piano Concerto 2 in c m. Silly me for not knowing -- Ian McChesney

Love is all that matters - eric carmen -- Jordan Caparas

TIL: "All by Myself" (Eric Carmen) is based on the 2nd movement (Adagio sostenuto) of Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op 18. -- Johan Kohler

Is that Eric Carmen????? -- kb

Love is all we need by eric carmen. please make some time to listen to it <3 -- D O N E

Spoiler alert: dining alone with another woman is not like the lyrics to fucking Eric Carmen's "Make Me Lose Control" jfc people -- Francisco M. Alvarez

DJ-Chantilly is playing Eric Carmen - All By Myself -- RisqueRadio

Is Valentine's Day also a payday for Eric Carmen? I swear anyone who was ever depressed in the 70s has had his songs on their play list. -- Jack Lint

Eric carmen is daddy -- erika. 

He is Lionel Richie and The Commodores are The Raspberries. Now it all makes sense. -- Hugh Moore

So will Eric Carmen now have to pay Rachmaninoff's descendants a bunch of money too? -- Chris Wilson

Love Is All That Matters - Eric Carmen. Sobrang childhood song ko 'to. Favorite ng mga magulang -- Clinton Mirandilla

One of the most uplifting feelings is singing Eric Carmen's "All by Myself" at karaoke and having the whole bar join in with you. -- Jeremy Daly

Love is all that matters // eric carmen -- John

Love is all that matters - Eric Carmen  -- Elyssa Hernandez ♡ 

wanna hold you so hear me out I wanna show you what love's all about - Eric Carmen -- david crampton

Maybe My Baby' is by Eric Carmen and I only knew the Louise Mandrell version until today! -- Ḷ℮ӑ Ά ↁθŊ◎ṽḁ₦

Hungry eyes by eric carmen is a really really old song but still is amazing. -- kate ♡

JohnParr's St Elmos Fire followed by Eric Carmen's Hungry Eyes...New Zealand's love for cheesy 80s music is so admirable. -- stuart hess

1974 Cleveland based Rock group breakup They did not so Eric Carmen went  -- Karen Bowman

• Like 1