Vinnie B Trask

A SIMPLE QUESTION

As much as I love most of the Raspberries catalog (and, believe me, I do) a time where I couldn't listen to the "Change of Heart" album (along with other assorted gems) again just simply isn't fathomable to me. At all.

Just sayin'

James   

I like the song a lot also ...evidence that the album is strong is that there are better songs on the album.

For the heck of it, my ranking.....but the only official ranking will have to come from the Change of Heart master, Señor John Shaft : )

Heaven Can Wait
Desperate Fools
Hey Deanie
Someday
Change of Heart
Desperate Fools Overture / Haven´t We Come a Long Way
End of the World
Baby I need your lovin

Kirk   
  1. Desperate Fools
  2. Hey Deanie
  3. Someday
  4. Heaven Can Wait
  5. Change Of Heart
  6. Overture/Haven't We Come A Long Way
  7. End Of The World
  8. Baby I Need Your Lovin

• Like 2

LC   

Hmm—I've always ranked Boats and the Arista debut above Change. Interesting. I think my Change track rankings are similar to Kirk's—I have them in that "In Hindsight" series I did a while back. Without looking it up, I'd duplicate Kirk's except I'd slide the title track and End of the World to the bottom. Those first three are awesome. 

Still... the 'berries catalog is so top-to-bottom strong, it's the only answer for me.

And just remember: If you go solo, you don't get "On the Beach." Who else has ever used the word "woo" in a pop song? 

• Like 1