John Shaft

Jim & Wally on Kyle Vincent's new CD "Whatever It Takes"

Hey Everybody!

Got the new Kyle Vincent CD, "Whatever It Takes" in the mail yesterday and it's terrific!! In reading the credits both Wally & Jim play on several cuts: "Bubblegum Baby" and "Osaka (Maido!)" and Jim also plays on the song "Whatever It Takes" as well. There's also a photo of the three of them included for your viewing pleasure (the same pic that was posted some time ago).

Maybe I'm biased because KV is a friend but, I have to say, this is a GREAT album! It's like a classic 70's pop album with lots of catchy melodies and treats to notice if you listen in headphones!

Anyways, just wanted to bring it to everybody's attention because I'm considerate like that!

https://www.kylevincent.com/shop

Cheers, Everybody!

JS

• Like 1

Kirk   

Kyle is a talented guy who is a fan of Eric's and has done a few Eric/'berries covers. But, more than that, he's written some very catchy pop tunes of his own. 'Arianne' is a must listen! Kyle has done a few in-your-living-room concerts for several of the people on the message board here, so he's got a solid fan base on EC.com.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

James   

I don´t know much about Kyle Vincent, but Kirk, wasn´t he recently a member of the Bay City Rollers?

Kirk   

James, I don't know if he would be considered a 'member' or if he was just performing with them. I know it's a sore spot with Wendy, who's married to Ian- who was a member of the Bay City Rollers. Then again, Ian is kind of a sore spot with other BCR fans because he was only with them for one album- can't make everybody happy I guess...

• Like 2