Matthew C. Clark

Prayers for Wally

James   

I started to get arthritis in both thumb joints, about 4 years ago. Was concerned cuz I´m pretty young (physically) and could project it getting very bad through the years. So I started taking a natural product called Cats Claw that many say works for inflammation, including arthritis, ...and the arthritis is much better than it was at the start. Hopefully Wally is aware of this stuff.

James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Batman   

There are different forms of arthritis. Some are of the degenerative, or "wear and tear" type, while others are autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid and psoriatic. Early diagnosis and treatment are essential for a good outcome. A board-certified rheumatologist should be the first line of intervention. Good luck, Wally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AnneNR   

I know it must be hard when a musical artist suddenly finds they have medical issues that could impact what they love to do.  I really felt bad for Linda Ronstadt when she said she had to stop singing.

If you are a musician, your musicality is a major part of your personal identity- - -so when something threatens to curb or halt your musicality in some way, it can be devastating. 

For those who use their hands as part of that gift, it becomes a bigger deal than just the potential of not being able to play an instrument.  Your hands still need to function even when there is no instrument to play.  So my heart and prayer goes out to Mr. Bryson and his family that they are able to get the best assistance in dealing with this issue, and that it gets taken care of to his benefit.

God Bless, get better soon to Mr. Bryson.

AnneNR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1