Sign in to follow this  
Vinnie B Trask

Instrumentally enhanced i Wanna Be with You

But...…...

I didn't plan on doing this song because of the quality of it on my CD.
It was overdriven (over compressed) and had no stereo imaging. But I had a lot of requests for it so I took 12 hours to work on it. This was an incredibly challenged song to enhance. Parts of it reminded me of the song "We Two" by the Little River Band and other parts like "Turn, Turn, Turn" by the birds--at least how I modeled the lead guitar parts
on reach channel for stereo separation. I don't know that I did anything great on this one and I''ll be surprised if anyone even likes it.
So for those who asked for it I hope you get something out of it!

Kirk   

I posted an 'enhanced' version of IWBWY awhile back. Don't remember who did it, however.

I guess this is it?

Well here is my first enhanced version of a RASPBERRIES classic because some of you had requested "Go All The Way" but I wanted to do this one first because "Go All The Way" is much more complicated and I'd like to do that one last. I'll do "Lets Pretend" next to get me in the mood for  "Go All The Way"!  None of this stuff is easy to do and I'm not really in the mood to even do it but when I hear the finished product I usually like it and glad to share it with the audience on YouTube.

And....

This is # 3rd Raspberries classic from requests but I decided to do this one last. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would but it is a complicated piece of music to say the least. There is a  acoustic 6 guitar on the left channel and a more pronounced lead chops on the right. The drums were buried on the original so I replayed them to make it more up front.

There are 9 different guitar chords just between
2:46 and 3:00. I've never seen anything like it in pop rock at it's time and certainly nothing of this caliber could be produced by today's musical drop-outs. It takes a lot in intense concentration to enhance a song like this and I was not looking forward to it but when I hear the finished product I'm glad I did it. For all of you classic rock fans out there
enjoy and thanks for the Raspberries requests.

Not "enhanced," more like "replayed." The guy is talented, but he's essentially replaying the parts and panning them to give a fuller stereo mix.

Bernie