Raspbernie

MilkAdMan.com

001-milk-naomi_campbell-02.jpg

To celebrate the Milk Mustache Campaign's 25th Anniversary, Creative Director Bernie Hogya presents every milk ad in high resolution and in chronological order for the first time ever at www.MilkAdMan.com — which was your favorite?

• Like 3

James   

That was really really really cool. What a great timeline and snapshots into the culture over those years. Congratulations Bernie. 

My favorites:

1. The TV Moms (Mrs. Brady, C, Partridge)
2. Bob Dole/Bill Clinton
3. Kermit
4. George Washington....then later Abe Lincoln
2. The Salma Hayeks
3. The Heidi Klums
6. Vanessa Williams
7. Sasha Cohn

• Like 1

susie b   

Congratulations on your new agency, Bernie!!!  It's about time!!!

Love the milk site.  It's definitely an interesting year by year chronology of popular culture, and it's also quite interesting to see which celebrities have stood the test of time. 

Lifting a cold one in your honor!

:)

• Like 1

Kirk   

Bernie, you are a pop icon! What an endearing collection of Americana!! What is your personal favorite? If I had to guess, I'd say it was the KISS layout- you had to be on cloud 9!!

One item that needs editing (if that's still possible): when you wave the cursor over #153, the name that presents itself is 'Ckint Black', which obviously should be 'Clint Black'.

Great job...bravo!

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! The Milk Mustache Campaign was a one-in-a-million idea. I'm really proud of the work and had quite an amazing time making the ads, meeting the celebrities and working with some of the best photographers in the world.

Bernie

• Like 2

Great stuff...The Quaker Oats dude, Santa with the chocolate and David Copperfield were cool...Plenty of hot chicks that would get James to overlook his age harem requirements...Hope you got to see some of these ladies in their bare essentials...Also, was Ringo or Paul ever approached...?

marlene   

They're all wonderful...I didn't realize there were so many, either!! A few of my favorites are Heidi Klum, John Elway, Elton John, and Trisha Yearwood (<~I'll never forget the story!) Congratulations, Bernie!!! This is amazing! 

• Like 3