Kirk

Heart attack

Kirk   

EC.com has been my home page for just about forever.  Today when I clicked on Internet Explorer, the site came up as "unavailable". Yikes! Almost gave me a heart attack. Good thing I had a link for the message board saved. Whew, still here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kirk   

Occasionally in the past the site would be down for a few minutes now and then, but this message looked far more ominous- glad it was 'fake news'. If it ever shows up again, I'll take a screen shot of it...

• Haha 2

susie b   

One question for Bernie and the rest of the EC.com family.  

I know advertising makes $, which helps to keep the site functioning, but the ads seem to be overwhelming are interfering with the site content, i.e. covering the sign in and such.

Is this happening to other members, too?

James   

When I see the ads I´m happy, as they must be bringing in $s to Bernie. On my screen they´re not overwhelming. 

In fact, from the ad promoting the site "Ukrainian ladies looking for husbands"....I added a couple new members to The James Harem!... : )    Everybody wins, it´s how business is supposed to work.

P.S. Kirk, DON´T EVER POST THAT THREAD TITLE AGAIN....I was worried as heck a member or someone else important to this site had a HEART ATTACK!!!!....luckily it was just Kirk
being paranoid.  : )

James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kirk   

Sorry James, that did occur to me, but then I remembered the old show biz adage- any press is good press:spin:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mellie   
On 1/5/2020 at 6:40 PM, susie b said:

One question for Bernie and the rest of the EC.com family.  

I know advertising makes $, which helps to keep the site functioning, but the ads seem to be overwhelming are interfering with the site content, i.e. covering the sign in and such.

Is this happening to other members, too?

You're not alone. Happening to me too. I just assumed my screen was too small for the format.

• Thanks 1

James   

California didn´t pay its internet bill??...maybe?  Get out of there Kirk, come on down to Panamá!!

• Like 1