Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Did Someone Here Buy This eBay Item?

Kirk   

Well, it looks like he finally sold it.  I was in contact with Mark (the seller) a few years ago when he first got this.  He had this and most of a Raspberries fan club packet.  We exchanged a lot of emails- I was helping him figure out what he had.  I'll check with Mark and see if I can find out who bought it.

Kirk   

Not really a surprise, Mark said the buyer preferred to remain anonymous.  The Opie O'Brien tour book for sale had become a bit contentious since Mark acquired it, that's why it doesn't surprise me about the buyer wanting to be anonymous.  He did say the buyer lived far from him, and he lives on the east coast.  

• Like 1

Too bad stuff like this ends up in a box in someone's basement. When I started this website I decided to share everything freely with the fans. Something I sometimes regret when I see 70% of every rare video, audio track or photo that originated here circulating online. Oh well!

Bernie

Kirk   

Bernie, you did it the right way.  Just think, after we're all gone, those EricCarmen.com vids and pics will still be circulating, along with your 'Got Milk' ads.  You'll live on through your talented work!

• Like 1