kyletx500

"Eric Carmen: Marathon Man" Out of Print?

Hi Eric Carmen community,

I know I'm late to the party here, but I've gotten heavily into Carmen's music (both solo and with the Raspberries) only within the last year or so.

Anyway, my point is that only very recently did I discover that Carmen has a biography titled "Marathon Man." Looking on Amazon, it says it was published in 2004, so I figure it's likely long been out of print. It is available for digital purchase, but I'd much prefer to have a physical copy.

Searches on Google and eBay have proven to be practically useless, so I'm wondering if anyone on this forum may have a copy they are looking to sell or know of any retailer or distributor I could still buy the book from. I'd really like to learn more about Eric's career, and the limited documentation found online leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks,

kyletx500

Kirk   

You might try contacting Bernie (use the 'contact us' at the bottom of this page.  I think at some point he found a few more of the soft-cover versions of Marathon Man after it had sold out, but don't quote me on this.  Good luck on your quest- it's a great book by Bernie and Ken Sharp!

• Like 2