Lew Bundles

Did this really happen?

Kirk   

I'm going to paste this 'review' so people can catch it right here.  No name.  Anonymous.  And then, I'm assuming, they woke up...

Live reviews

• Eric Carmen was very popular for a short time period in the early 1980’s and back then it appeared he might become a superstar. He did have good success but he never rose to the level that many people thought he might become. I saw him at a small theater in Ohio. He lives in and is from Ohio.

He was doing some small shows to promote his song “ Brand New Year” which he recorded in 2013. This was the first one he has released in 15 years and it sounded really good. He played this and gave kind of a background story on it. He also did his other hits. Songs like “Hungry Eyes” from the Dirty Dancing movie. He played “ All by Myself” and did a great version of “Never Gonna Fall in Love Again”. His voice sounded great even though he does play that much anymore. He also played guitar and the band he had with them were wonderful. The crowd was older and mostly people in their 40’s and 50’s. They enjoyed the show and they were really proud of the local boy done good. He really should tour more, I think he would be surprised how well he would be received.

• Confused 1

Kirk   
15 hours ago, Raspbernie said:

Trust me...never happened.

This guy's off by a decade. Perhaps he attended "An Evening With Eric Carmen" at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000.

Bernie

Nah, this guys off by more than a decade- he's off his rocker.  Eric didn't do "Hungry Eyes" at the Rock Hall in 2000, never mind "Brand New Year".

Pam   

What stopped me was the first sentence - he was popular for a short time period - really???  I beg to disagree with whomever wrote the review.