Lew Bundles

DAYS WON...

James has over 90 days won, while I have won only 45 days...I already lost Lewisa to him, so I don’t wanna lose the “Days Won” title...How do you “win”...days?(For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, “Days Won” appears to the right when you click  on your name...)

• Like 1

James   

Hi Lew, it´s me, James. And please relax, it´s really nothing, nothing at all. I have it from good sources this "days won" thing  refers to the Islamic view on females, that females are only 1/2 (Lew´s 45 in this case)  of a man (James and his 90).

So my hypothesis is that the Islamic algorithm, when seeing your posts juxtaposed next to my toxic masculine posts ....logically assumed you were a female...and  thus counted you as 1/2 of me. An understandable mistake, and probably true but not for the reasons the algorithm thinks.

Anyway, you´re  welcome.

Ok, next mystery for James to solve?

• Haha 1

susie b   

Well Fellas,

Should you take the time to look at the leader board for all time, you would see that after Bernie in the #1 position (as expected) the first, second and third runners up are women, namely Mary Ellen, me and Anne.

Keep trying Boys!

Remember, quality, not quantity!

;)

• Like 1

James   

Let´s do the math: Susie (.5), + Mary Ellen (.5) + Anne (.5) = 1.5.

Bernie (1) = 1.

Yep, it´s chicks 1.5 vs dudes 1.0.

Chicks win!

Kirk   
3 hours ago, susie b said:

Well Fellas,

Should you take the time to look at the leader board for all time, you would see that after Bernie in the #1 position (as expected) the first, second and third runners up are women, namely Mary Ellen, me and Anne.

Keep trying Boys!

Remember, quality, not quantity!

;)

Susie, where do I rank?  I see you have something like 116 days won.  I looked at mine and it was 198.

susie b   
21 hours ago, Kirk said:

Susie, where do I rank?  I see you have something like 116 days won.  I looked at mine and it was 198.

This post was for all areas.  Only folks listed were Bernie, Mary Ellen, Anne and me.

But, Kirk my dear, you are always one of the fellas at the top of my list for cool posts, videos and EC finds.

:)

http://ericcarmen.com/forums/index.php?/leaderboard/&time=oldest

• Like 1

Kirk   

And sometimes they can be manipulated ;) LOL!  I had a statistics class in college- loved it.

Kirk   

It never got any farther than the stat class, but I had their interest!  At least I got the full 20 points available for the project:)

LC   

Kirk, why didn't you just load that data into an Excel sheet back in stats class? 

:-) 

Kirk   
2 hours ago, LC said:

Kirk, why didn't you just load that data into an Excel sheet back in stats class? 

:-) 

In 1971?  Heck, the entire college system only had access to one IBM 360 in downtown L.A.- our college could log on for one hour a day!

LC   

I know. I was just being funny (or, not so much). :-) 

Kirk   

I realize that, but after you said that I wanted to share what it was really like in 1971!