susie b

Waiting for Spring...

James   

When I lived up in the tundra we call the U.S., I always felt March 1 was a break through day, psychologically, for me, we´ve turned the corner and are heading for Spring.
The 2nd milestone was April 1, at least in Chicago it was then I´d notice buds forming on bushes and trees, and I´d get kind of a natural high seeing those buds.

Now?   Shorts, t-shirt 24/365  :-)

P.S. beautiful photo Susie, here in Panamá we don´t get to enjoy the Spring, I love our weather here, but I miss Spring and Fall, for sure.

James

• Like 4

LC   

Well, today we did feel a break in the weather.... It's in the 40s! There's vitamin D out there! The ice is surrendering! Yay! (But there's a lot to go.... Heavy winter.)

• Like 2

LC   

I spoke too soon! Today, a blast of winter weather on the heels of a sunny day. Freezing snow/rain, ice, snow, winds. Ugh. 

"In the spring the sun will shine and make the ice surrender" works only if spring actually gets here.

On the plus side, no ticks on my dog and cats! 

• Like 2

We don't do Spring here either. A few days we had to wear long sleeves but never turned the heater on this year.

But we are closer to the Everglades 

35697657.jpg

• Like 4

GirlFan   

We've had a late winter around here it still felt like fall weather in December and January and it didn't start being windy and snowy until a month ago and now it's raining outside 

• Like 2

susie b   
3 hours ago, GirlFan said:

We've had a late winter around here it still felt like fall weather in December and January and it didn't start being windy and snowy until a month ago and now it's raining outside 

Stay cozy and warm inside, and listen to lots of great music!

:)

• Like 1