LC

Pop Heaven—and Nobody Knows!

LC   

If you haven't watched this in a while, check it out and enjoy! "Nobody Knows," as posted at YouTube by old friend Paul Sidoti. This little outfit had such nice stage presence, no? Where'd they all go...?  :unsure:

• Like 5

Kirk   

The songs from VH1 were a real treat to hear.  Where are they now?  Paul Sidoti is with Taylor Swift.  Billy Sullivan is still playing gigs.  Not sure what Jennifer is up to...

53 minutes ago, Kirk said:

The songs from VH1 were a real treat to hear.  Where are they now?  Paul Sidoti is with Taylor Swift.  Billy Sullivan is still playing gigs.  Not sure what Jennifer is up to...

Pretty sure she is back singing with Michael Stanley

• Like 2

LC   

And, according to an old thread I found, "Should I Wait." Which leads to a natural question: Aren't there videos of all five songs? Somewhere? I might not be the only one here who would love to watch "Last Dance" and "Should I Wait" and especially "Overnight Sensation." (The "I Wanna Be with You" version is well-circulated.)

It's interesting that of the five songs played, there's a lead vocal for Dave and one for Wally, with the other three Eric. 

Kirk   

These 5 songs were part of a special package- but I can't recall which one at the moment.

• Like 1

LC   

Perhaps, Kirk, it was the deluxe edition of Sunset Strip? I'll have to check... 

Kirk   

I just looked at mine- there's a lot of goodies in the extras, but not the VH1 show.

If I remember correctly, you got a link to the "Hangin' With" performances when you bought the deluxe CD/DVD package.

Bernie