Kirk

This might just work

Kirk   

When Bernie announced the closing of the message board on Jan. 1, 2019, there were not a heck of a lot of people on this site to take notice.  Of course, I was here- I always told Bernie I'd be here until the end.  But, if this really was the end, I wanted to let everyone I could know about it, so they could have a chance to say good-bye, get some closure, or ?  I went on every FB site that I know of that is Raspberries or Eric Carmen focused and posted about the upcoming closing.

My secret hope was that people would not only come by for a farewell, but would start posting again.  I think a lot of people had forgotten how well this community served the fans of Eric Carmen in so many ways.  Some old faces are posting again, there are thought provoking posts, humorous posts, and heart felt posts.  

In this respect, my announcement on FB has been an unqualified success.  It's all I could have hoped for.  

Bernie- I know you're reading- there's still a lot of love on this site...what do you say?  Give it another chance?  One more year??

Kirk

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

James   

P.S. I wanted to make a donation, but I tried a couple days ago and Paypal isn´t working for me. If there is another way to send money (address to send check etc), please let us know.

James

• Like 1

LC   

Our “Posting Like Crazy” project, Naeko! We’ll keep going, with many others contributing mightily, until we short-circuit this board!

• Like 1

Kirk   

I think a lot of people just forgot what a treasure we have here- my pleasure!

• Like 3