Sign in to follow this  
Kirk

What does the future hold?

Kirk   

I certainly don't know...only Bernie does.  My hope is for this:

But, if this truly is the last days of the EC.com message board, I'd like to thank everyone who posted and enriched all of our lives.  It's been a pleasure and a privilege to be part of this community- a community of smart, music savvy, fun loving, caring individuals that, for the most part, Eric would be proud to call his fans, and in some cases, friends.  So, if this is it, here's our swan song:

Thanks for the ride...it's been life changing.  Kirk. 

• Like 6

LC   

I am personally willing to contribute however I can (moderating, fund-raising) because—as Lew mentioned to me, and I agreed—we’ve been having a ball returning “home” for some escapism fun.

• Like 5

LC   

But, like the song says, “if this is the end...,” it sure has been a great ride. Thank you BH!

LC

• Like 5

LC   

Kirk, a fair question: What does the future hold? Maybe, just maybe the answer is at the top of the following thread, where Bernie offers up a rarity of a song with a title that should be the community board's mantra: "Never Say Die."

Click on this, and give a listen to the song: 

• Like 1

LC   

And... look what I found—a 2016 post where Bernie lays down the genesis of "Never Say Die." Good backstory. Check it out here:

• Like 1