Sign in to follow this  
Bessieboo

Wild, Wild Heart

Say goodbye to every copy of this magnificent Carmen/Pitchford demo you ever heard. For the first time ever—from Eric’s personal master tape—remixed by Tommy Allen.

Merry  Christmas!

Bernie

• Like 4

LC   

Really beautiful composition and performance, and very clean and pure. I feel like "thank you" isn't quite enough, Bernie, but... thank you!  

—LC

• Like 2

When I first saw what the download was, I must admit I was a bit disappointed because I already have the Wild Wild Heart demo, but when I started playing it...."Hey! Hold the horses! This sounds great!" Very very cool. Thanks Bernie.

• Like 2

elle4ec   

Great demo of a song I love! I can easily see Wild Wild Heart ❤️❤️, fitting perfectly in a soundtrack to a romance film. Santa Bernie, 🎅🏻❤️you came through once again...but somehow, just like the Jolly Old Elf himself...you always do!! Thank you!!

• Like 2

LC   

To Ron's point... So, Bernie, is "Wild, Wild Heart" to be made officially available anywhere? 

• Like 2

elle4ec   
Just now, elle4ec said:

🙏🙏🎅🏻

7 hours ago, LC said:

To Ron's point... So, Bernie, is "Wild, Wild Heart" to be made officially available anywhere? 

Kirk   
8 hours ago, Raspbernie said:

You know how it works, guys. You snooze (and don't check under the EC.com Xmas tree), you lose.

:(

Bernie

I find myself getting up early Christmas morning- just like a little kid- to see what Santa Bernie has left us:)