Sign in to follow this  
Matthew C. Clark

American Top 40 June 1976

Here is the late Casey Kasem at the 17:36 mark about why Eric went to Arista Records. Casey says "Arissa" & also says The Raspberries broke up in May of 1972 NOT May of 1975. The song "Never Gonna Fall In Love Again" move from # 22 to # 19 that week on June 12, 1976: 

• Like 2

Guest Williamastro   
Guest Williamastro

I would include that unexpected mixture is a happiness to the eye' as well; that is the reason we have each one of the styles and outline slants to make it is a pleasant undertaking for music lovers. The custom papers are not exchange as pre on paper custom essay writing service( visit site ) management organizations they supply their clients with just quality papers. You may really  carry up a play for him or her, or in the event that you may most credible buy an at this point written and distributed have around with that isn't very required for reading.

Kirk   
3 hours ago, Williamastro said:

I would include that unexpected mixture is a happiness to the eye' as well; that is the reason we have each one of the styles and outline slants to make it is a pleasant undertaking for music lovers. The custom papers are not exchange as pre on paper custom essay writing service( visit site ) management organizations they supply their clients with just quality papers. You may really  carry up a play for him or her, or in the event that you may most credible buy an at this point written and distributed have around with that isn't very required for reading.

Hello- could you kindly explain what your post has to say about this thread?

• Like 1

AnneNR   

That certainly was a a garbled-up-gobble-dee-gook of a post, thought he might be posting with adult beverages involved in the process. :blink:  Thanks, Bernie, I feel MUCH better now.

AnneNR