Sign in to follow this  
Matthew C. Clark

Marathon Man book

donzi   
On 6/25/2018 at 11:19 PM, Matthew C. Clark said:

I do not have any plans of picking up Eric's "Marathon Man" book.   

Matthew C. Clark banned from the Eric Carmen.com forum in 4..........3............2............1......... :P

Ken and I talked about updating the book with up-to-date chapters and new photos, but wonder whether there is enough demand for it now.

Bernie

• Like 2

I would like to see a collection of Eric Carmen's lyrics together in a book. Of course, I love poetry and in my opinion, his poetic lyrics are equal to or better than many published poets I have read. His use of emotion, words, thought and cadence are truly among the best of contemporary poetry. Any plans for this? 

• Like 1

There was a songbook in the works a decade or so ago, but fell by the wayside. So, no plans that I know of. But I do agree that it is an awesome idea!

Bernie

• Like 2

I am hopeful and optimistic that Someone will see the value and the timelessness of Eric's outstanding work.  My mind goes over his beautiful words and phrasing....Boats...Desperate Fools, She Did It. ....should be enjoyed and loved by many of us who appreciate fine poetry and the super-creative man who wrote it.