Sign in to follow this  
susie b

Helloooooo... Is Anybody Out There?

susie b   

There seem to be a lot of vacancies in this Hall of Rock N Roll.

Where is everybody?

FB isn't THAT exciting.

Seems like we are all so busy lately, me included. 

Work and my horses are keeping me hoppin'. 

As many of you know from FB, in November I rescued a pregnant Standardbred mare bound for slaughter, Delphine, from a local killpen.  Looks like I'll be a grandma soon. The other Standies are doing well!  Lili, Lou, Delphis, Suzie & Sunny are happily awaiting the arrival of the new herd member! 

Hoping everyone out there in EC.com.Land is doing well.

And Bernie... I think several of us are missing our game forum, Play On.

Thank you to Kirk, Our King of EC Covers, for all of the posts, and as he was recently called, Matthew, the EC.com Angel of Death, for keeping us posted on the latest passings.

Looking forward to updates on what is going on in everyone's world.

:)

• Like 2

Kirk   

"King of the Covers":o...hmmmm, I must have missed that one.  Doing all I can to make sure SOMETHING is going on around here.  I catch a flicker of hope when an Eric rumor flares up from time to time (like maybe he's getting ready to hit the road), but the embers haven't been hot enough to really get the chatter going. 

Glad you've found enough time to horse around, Susie.  One in enough for us!

• Like 3

susie b   
21 hours ago, Kirk said:

"King of the Covers":o...hmmmm, I must have missed that one.  Doing all I can to make sure SOMETHING is going on around here.  I catch a flicker of hope when an Eric rumor flares up from time to time (like maybe he's getting ready to hit the road), but the embers haven't been hot enough to really get the chatter going. 

Ok, Kirk...  how about Official EC Cover Documentarian?   Video god?  Whatever title you wish will be yours. 

Thank you for all of your research, painful as it may be at times.  Hopefully, Bernie provides his moderators with a comprehensive health care package that covers PTSDATBECCB, (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Attributed To Bad Eric Carmen Cover Bands).  We greatly appreciate your YouTube combat duty on our behalf.

:)

• Like 3

Kirk   

PTSDATBECCB- That's quite an acronym, Susie!  No need to thank me; it's a labor of love (for better or worse)! 

As they say in Hollywood, any press is good press...or something like that.  It keeps Raspberries and Eric relevant and promotes a little dialog. 

• Like 1

AnneNR   

Congrats to you Miss SusieB, I have always loved horses, and it is nice to know there are still people willing to rescue and commit to taking care of horses being neglected by stupid selfish humans or sent off to be knackered for not any really good reason.

I really do miss the game section, but I also understand the focus is supposed to be on Mr. Carmen and more related content.

The last few times I checked back in here, very little was going on. We must have rounded some corner because times they are a changin'. Life happens. I still try to check in once in a while.

Hellooooooo back at ya from across the canyon!   :D

AnneNR 

• Like 2