Matthew C. Clark

David Cassidy dies

Kirk   

I never watched the Partridge family, but only recently did I know that David and Shirley were the only ones performing.  He was a great talent.

eric gerry beckley david cassidy.jpg

• Like 2

James   

I loved the guy.  A great singer, a really underrated actor.  "I´ll meet you halfway" is one of my all time favorite songs.   He was also really good and funny  as Keith Partridge....., his interplay with Danny, Susan Dey, Mom Partridge, Ruben etc was entertaining as heck. Just an extremely likable guy who will be missed.

RIP Señor David Cassidy.

James

• Like 1

The Partridge Family was really one of the first groups that I fell in love with. I didn't care how uncool it was. I didn't care that they were a made for TV group. All I cared about was the music, and they were quality pop songs that in most cases were sung by Cassidy to perfection. Great voice. Good comdedic actor too.

Blood Brothers played in Heshey way back when and I really regret that I couldn't see it.

• Like 2

AnneNR   

I too, believe he was underrated. His was a better actor than his father, in my opinion. His voice was always a pleasure to listen to when he was 100% himself.

My prayers for those close to him and any fans mourning this loss. My condolences to Mr. Carmen - - - knowing he counted David Cassidy as a friend must make this a difficult time for him in his life.  :(

AnneNR

• Like 1