Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Pop Art Live on Vinyl!

Now, in addition to the 2-CD or Digital release, Raspberries: Pop Art Live will be available as a 3-LP set on red, blue, and yellow vinyl for Record Store Day/Black Friday (November 24, 2017) with BONUS TRACKS!

Side 1:
 1. I WANNA BE WITH YOU
2. PLAY ON
3. I CAN’T EXPLAIN
4. NOBODY KNOWS
5. OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Side 2:
1. GO ALL THE WAY
2. DON’T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE
3. ECSTASY
4. I SAW THE LIGHT
5. TONGIHT

Side 3:
1. STARTING OVER
2. BABY’S IN BLACK
3. MIGHT AS WELL
4. HARD TO GET OVER A HEARTBREAK
5. LET’S PRETEND

Side 4:
1. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
2. LAST DANCE
3. SHOULD I WAIT
4. NO REPLY
5. I CAN REMEMBER

Side 5:
1. I’M A ROCKER
2. IT SEEMED SO EASY
3. WHEN YOU WERE WITH ME
4. IT’S COLD OUTSIDE
5. TICKET TO RIDE

Side 6:
1. PARTY’S OVER
2. COME AROUND AND SEE ME
3. MAKIN’ IT EASY

Vinyl-Only Bonus Tracks:
4. DRIVIN’ AROUND / CRUSIN MUSIC
5. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WANT

Bernie

• Like 2

donzi   

I pre-ordered the Pop Art Live LP's several months ago. I just received an email from SoundStageDirect. Apparently, the record company just notified them that Pop Art Live is not available at this time. They wanted to know if I would like to exchange the title for another, or would I prefer a store credit or refund.

Not a good sign. Anybody know what is going on or if it will ever be released?

According to Omnivore's site, it'll be available "at your local record store" on black Friday. 

In my town the record store is conveniently located between Blockbuster and FotoMat.

Dave

5a0af1f4e6002_ScreenShot2017-11-14at8_31_31AM.png.a45500d3dffb6dd1faeac2df4a648f68.png

• Like 1

donzi   
On 11/14/2017 at 8:39 AM, LobsterLvr said:

According to Omnivore's site, it'll be available "at your local record store" on black Friday. 

In my town the record store is conveniently located between Blockbuster and FotoMat.

Thanks Dave.

Not very fan friendly on the part of Omnivore, especially after originally offering it up for pre-order. I'm not inclined to actually try and find a record store, let alone find one that will have it. I don't need it that bad.

Kirk   

Donzi, I don't know how old you are, but when Eric's single of Brand New Year came out on Record Store Day a few years ago, I relished the chance to hunt it down.  Sure, it was a 20 minute drive to Ventura, but it reminded me of earlier times when Raspberries or Eric would have a new release coming out.  The search for a copy, the excitement of finding one, spinning it on the turntable for the first time; it was a flashback moment for sure!  Good to see it will be available online after Black Friday, but I'll probably do the same thing for "PAL" as I did for "BNY":)

My understanding is that these "Record Store Day" events (and special releases) are meant to support your local record shop, most of which have unfortunately closed for good. So, you should actually pop over and give them some love (and money) or soon they'll all be gone.

Bernie

• Like 1