4. YOUR LAST CHANCE
5. SO LITTLE TIME
6. I NEED YOUR LOVIN'
7. MORNING
8. CARTOON WORLD
9. ALL THINGS MUST END
10.STRAIGHT TIME
11.CINDY

A couple of these I have not yet heard...how about you, Bernie?

Haven't heard a few of those songs myself. Weird that some leaked while others didn't.

I believe Eric set up this recording session to lay down a bunch of demos strictly for publishing reasons. None were meant to be released.

I spoke to Andy a decade ago. Interesting guy, but I think his valuation on this piece is a wee bit high.

1. It looks like a fax with hand-written notation on top of it, so is it even hand-written?
  2. It's an unknown song.

If you had the original handwritten lyrics from "All By Myself" you might be talking big bucks. But I know Eric has those, and much more in a file in his house. I saw them.

Bernie

eric-cahan_harding.jpg

Here's a pic from Andy's website showing Eric, Andy Cahan and John Wesley Harding, who co-wrote "Cartoon World" with Eric.

"Morning Has Broken Me," another tune co-written by Eric and Harding (#7 on Kirk's list) was sung by Harding on the Cahan demo cut that day.

Bernie

Kirk   

When I emailed Andy Cahan twenty years ago about getting copies of these demos, he said he would be selling off the lyric sheets he had from that session.  Here we are twenty years later, and he's still offering them!

Kirk   

The price for the lyric sheet is dropping like a bomb...started out at 2K, then it was $900; today when I looked it was $500- maybe if you wait long enough he'll pay you to take it off his hands:lol: