Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Ask Eric, Forums and Members...Oh My!

So, you might notice little (and big) changes here, there and everywhere—especially on the Message Board. I'll probably be picking at the various bits and pieces of EricCarmen.com over the next couple of weeks and I'll try and keep everyone up to speed.

One thing I decided to do was to merge "Play On" with "Go All The Way." Since the "Play On" Forum was the place for Raspberries reunion posts, it seems logical that it gets folded into the larger Raspberries folder. Hope you agree.

I've also started merging the "Ask Eric" posts into their appropriate Raspberries / Eric Carmen folders. However, you can still ask Eric a question if you have one. I can't guarantee an answer, but if you look right under the spot where you create a title for your "New Topic," you'll see an area to add a "Tag." I've set that up to have just one selection: "Ask Eric." So if you have a question for the Boss, select that "Ask Eric" tag and who knows, maybe he'll respond.

I'm also going to drop the Games Forum ("Nobody Knows"). Seems irrelevant and was more off a time-killer when the Community was more engaged on a day-to-day basis. I see two or three people participating in that, so I'm sure it won't be a big loss.

One more not so great thing...as I am weeding though the old posts I have identified a few Members whose posts I very frequently have to edit or delete because they are often "off topic" or take down an entire thread. Because of that, I am placing some Members on hold and preventing them from posting. My apologies if you're one of them, but it's for the betterment of the Community.

If you have questions, ask away! And if you have suggestions, my ears are open.

Bernie

• Like 2

One more change, I'm eliminating the separate Forum for YouTube videos (Come Around And See Me) and will be moving all of that content into their respective remaining folders: 

Go All The Way (Raspberries and Raspberries-related videos)
That's Rock 'N' Roll (Eric Carmen and Eric Carmen-related videos)
Cruising' Music (All other videos)

Think that'll work nicely. But I will need some time to move everything over.

Bernie

Kirk   

Thanks for cleaning house, B!  Probably long overdue, but will be worth it when completed.