Raspbernie

Pardon The Dust...

Ha. Last week I was seriously thinking about closing the Message Board at EC.com due to lack of activity...and today I updated and revamped the whole thing!

What a KOOK I am!!!

:blink:

Bernie

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ha, same here. We are in the mist of revamping this place too! Oh and by the way, I like kooks, they make me laugh and this post did! :lol: Looks real good Bernie! Thanks.

Nancy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

James   

The site´s design and layout is looking very clean, crisp and guapo (handsome).  The best version to date, IMHO.

James

• Like 3

Very nice, Bernie!  I immediately noticed two things - I have Eric's pic with the straight haired wig and maybe this member's reputation isn't so bad after all.  😉

• Like 1

Mary Ellen,

One of the features on the new Forum is high-res images for Profile Pics. I've been taking the liberty of upgrading people's pics as necessary. When the resolution is too low the picture looks smudgy and out-of-focus. I picked a cool Cyrus Eric portrait of Eric for you, so it's not random at all. I was thinking about what you might like. :P But feel free to change yours if you don't like the one I chose, but it needs to be big enough to look great with the better resolution.

Bernie

• Like 2

Update: I have successfully migrated ALL of the ASK ERIC threads into their appropriate Forums. For instance, questions for Eric on Raspberries can now all be found in the "Go All The Way"  Folder.

ask-Eric.jpg

Just look for the little "ASK ERIC" tag and you can read them at your leisure. Keep in mind that although many questions for Eric were answered, many were not. So, your mileage may vary. You can also add the "ASK ERIC" tag to any post you're hoping Eric might see and respond to. He hasn't been around here too much lately, so don't stress out if you don't receive an immediate answer.

Anyway...still a lot more to do! Next up...I need to sort through all of the threads in "That's Rock 'N' Roll" and move over any Raspberries related topics to "Go All The Way." That's something I always meant to do. I created the Raspberries Folder when RaspberriesOnline closed their Message Board, but it has never really been properly archived. So many threads...so little time.

:blink:

Bernie

• Like 1

susie b   
On 9/18/2017 at 6:58 AM, Raspbernie said:

:)Susie,

Some animated vintage emoticons back in action:

:heartpump: :crybaby: :eyecrazy: :hypno: :insane: :spin: :pray:

Bernie

Thank you, Bernie!!!!!:heartpump:

• Like 1

Pam   
On 8/24/2017 at 9:51 AM, Raspbernie said:

Just doing a little remodeling at the website.

I haven't been on as much but must say the website looks great Bernie. Will try to check in a little more now - still wishing Eric would tour or even just one solo performance. Applebees new Hungry Eyes commercial is giving him lots of exposure. Only commercial I bother to turn up. 

Hope everyone is doing ok. 

Again, great job Bernie.

Pam 

• Like 1