Sign in to follow this  
Craig Benfer

All By Myself Royalties

Out of curiosity, is there anywhere that shows how much Eric has made in royalties JUST from All By Myself? I saw a list one time that had him listed among the top Single Song Royalty Makers. And I wonder how much he continues to make today on that one incredible hit.

• Like 1

Hi Craig! I do believe Eric himself commented precisely on this topic of royalties on that song a while back when he was on the board. I remember reading it but can't remember what topic or category you could browse under to find that info. Perhaps Bernie may remember and be able to be of some help?

Nancy.

• Like 1

Maybe one could try Inside Story (also known as Ask Eric), but it could take a while.

I looked else where and found a debate about EC and the Rachmaninoff family. That was settled years ago by the heirs, and someone mentioned 15% of the royalties still go to the descendants.

Our guy in Cleveland is both music and money machine. (Lay off Celine. Your twins need you. Write another cheque to Eric Carmen while you're making supper right now.)

Kirk   

Eric mentioned he made 5 million in royalties just from the Celine Dion release of ABM- not too shabby!