Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Setchell

Japan Remasters Reissued?

7 posts in this topic

Hi:
I noticed on Ebay that you can order (from a Japanese dealer) what seems to be a reissue of the Eric Carmen Japanese masters with bonus tracks.  Apparently the re-release date is August 2017.  Anyone know the scoop on this?  Prices seem pretty reasonable, which concerns me. :)

Only Eric Carmen would know for sure. If you are concerned, don't fall for bootleggers, even if he has many honest Japanese fans.

If it's true, by law he would be given royalties.

Lucky fellow! If the price is still the same, let me know by my PM, (private mail, not Prime Minister), and I can convert it to my CDN dollars for the thing I need to attach to my laptop.:)

I've saved up a lot, and I can tell you because nobody's looking over my shoulder. "Some people's kid, I tell ya", as Ira would put it.:angry:

Since our dollar is rising a bit these days, it may be feasible. All I need to do is convert the numbers, put my order in, and get my gear. Thanks! :)

Guys, guys, guys... first of all, when fans come on here looking for information, PLEASE do not give them BAD or NO information. Unless you really know the answer to a question, don't answer.

Fact is, Eric's catalog IS being re-released in Japan with BONUS TRACKS that have never appeared on CD before timed to the release of RASPBERRIES: POP ART LIVE CD in August. These are official SONY releases. Please check the new thread for details:

JAPAN REMASTERED CDs W/BONUS TRACKS COMING

Bernie

1 person likes this