Raspbernie

20 Years of EricCarmen.com - Day 3

2017-06-01-eric_carmen-20th_anniversary.png

This month, we're celebrating 20 years of EricCarmen.com! There will be something new posted each and every day for the next 20 days!

On March 22, 2000, a small group of fans were treated to a unique and very intimate performance at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. "An Evening With Eric Carmen" featured a Q&A with Eric followed by a live concert. This performance of "Make Me Lose Control" has not been seen by anyone other than those in that room that night. Until now...

:)

Bernie

• Like 11

Kirk   

I would hope some of the long-time members who are napping or haven't posted for awhile will join in the festivities- Bernie is laying it all out there for us- thanks B!

• Like 3

Agreed, Kirk. Remember when the chat room was full and Cartmill would get into an argument and be reminded about being strangled?:P

GMan, many others we miss for their musical knowledge and wisdom... talking about when music was better... consoling anyone was down...

(Okay, so I admit I was napping this morning, but I needed it.) 

Everybody misses hearing from EC, too.

• Like 2

Took off of work so I could get tickets online for this event. Minutes after they went on sale, all I could grab were two standing room only tickets, but I was glad I did. Wonderful night! Loved the interview and performances. Specifically remember Eric talking about Desperate Fools and how the record execs don't "have an artistic bone in there bodies".

• Like 3

GirlFan   

And even though I had to go out shopping earlier today I've been enjoying the festivities as much as I can and I miss Eric Carmen so much I hope he comes back to Ec.com someday-Tammy Quick:pray::pray::pray:

• Like 1