prettymom777

Why Join, Post Once or Twice, Then Leave?

4 posts in this topic

Since I've returned after a hiatus, I see older threads with name that go back further than 2014. Just because the Raspberries broke up, got together again a few times, and Eric Carmen

is rather busy with a new marriage doesn't mean we can still remember the music, ask for more, and talk about the songs, albums and lyrics.

It's amazing the wonderful friends one makes and the knowledge acquired. A 20-year-old fan site means a lot these days! It's "All For Love", citation Eric Carmen.

1 person likes this

@Prettymom777    I think we all should go over to Eric Carmen's Twitter page and post a comment on it asking him to come back on here. He's been gone too long and frankly, it's boring without him. I think a lot of people would come back on if he posted once in awhile.
C'mon, who's with me on this!!???
Who is going to go over to EC's Twitter page and say it first? Any takers? I will if someone else does too.
LET'S START A CAMPAIGN TO GET ERIC CARMEN BACK ON EC.COM!!

-Michele :)

1 person likes this

Hopefully, there will be more to talk about here in the coming months!

Bernie

2 people like this

Yes, like newer music. Maybe Eric's son running a band of his own (no rap, grunge, vulgarity, or incomprehensible gibberish). Maybe releases of marvelous demos that EC has been too self-critical of.

Clayton is, after all, made from the best template I can see.

I've read several musicians' thoughts on EC and Raspberries ranging from Gordon Lightfoot to Bob Dylan, and cannot find anyone who says they dislike their music.

1 person likes this