Nancy Moon

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** "BIRDY"

15 posts in this topic

To a "wonderful", "sweet" lady on her birthday!!!  :birthday::birthday: Hope you have a great day and you get all that you have wished for on "your" special day!!! :birthday::birthday:   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY "birdy"!!! :)

Hugs, Nancy.

5 people like this

Wishing you all the best. I wish I could post the gorgeous cakes! Relax and listen to your favorite music. :birthday:

5 people like this

Not another birthday ?! Congrats, lovely Birdy :D Wishing you the BEST, today & always - you soooo deserve it !! 💖

5 people like this

Happy Birthday Birdy-Tammy Quick 🎊🎁🎉🎂🎈:birthday:

4 people like this

Wishing you happiness and joy on your birthday, Birdy.

Enjoy!!!!

With love,

Susie

:)

little birdie cake.JPG

birdy cake.jpg

birthday cupcakes.jpg

birthday cake birdy.png

5 people like this

Hey Birdy!!!  Made it to another one --- so glad to know you're celebrating your day of birth again.  And now, a little bit of grunge entertainment . . . . .

. . . . and now for something a little calmer :P

I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS SMOKIN'!!!   :haha:

AnneNR  :D

3 people like this

Thank you Nancy, Pretty Mom, Gina, Tammy, and Susie. Thank you, Anne for the videos. It brought a much needed smile to my face.

3 people like this

I received terrible news: my 33 year old daughter was killed in a car accident. So please, keep us in your prayers.

2 people like this

Birdy,

So very sorry to hear this terrible  news.

Your family and all whose lives she touched are in  the prayers of the EC.com family.

If there is ANYTHING we can do for you, just say the word.

4 people like this

So sad to hear that and she was only a few years younger than me-Tammy Quick  :crying::crying::crying:

4 people like this

"We" here at ericcarmen.com send our deepest, heartfelt condolences your way birdy!  And it's times like these were we all need to keep you and your family not only in our thoughts but also in prayers. Susie is right, if there is anything we can do for you just let us know. Take care of yourself and be well my friend!

Hugs, Nancy.

5 people like this

My Dearest Birdy,

I cannot begin to understand what you are going through. When a child dies before the parent(s), no matter what the child's age, it always seems out of place, unnatural. I grieve for your loss, I know I would be devastated if any of my 3 girls were to leave this world before me.

Surely the Lord who gives life has received your dear daughter into his keeping, and she will sleep until He returns to raise us all up in the last gathering. Then you will see her once more, with tears of joy and not sorrow.

May God Almighty ease your sorrow in time, give you peace of mind, and comfort you and console you with His endless love. My condolences to your family and friends who feel the pain of her passing.

I love you, Birdy, God rest you and be with you.

Anne  :rolleyes:

P.S. --- And yes, Matt and I will be praying for you.

4 people like this