Sign in to follow this  
WC1215

20 Years of EricCarmen.com

WC1215   

Time sure does fly by! It seems like yesterday this site was 10 years old. Bernie, any things planned for the 20th anniversary?

• Like 10

GirlFan   

My goodness I can't believe how fast the last 20 years flew by it doesn't even feel like I was a 17 year old girl that long ago even though it's my 37th Birthday today-Tammy Quick  ? ? ?? ?

• Like 4

LC   

The big 20! Bernie, I know a lot of us aren't swinging by as much as we should or want to but know that your accomplishment here is appreciated. We've gained so much detail and insight on Eric's (and Raspberries') music — information we'd never have learned otherwise. Happy 20th! 

• Like 6

Happy Anniversary EC.com. Can't believe I've been a part of this great family for 11 years. Like most family's we've had our highs and lows Without a doubt the highest high was WAB 2007!!!!:D:P

• Like 1

TWENTY years?!? Still need to come up with a great way to celebrate! I believe the actual start date was June 1997, so I still have a couple of months to come up with something BIG!

:D

Bernie

• Like 5

Kirk   

This website was the reason I first bought a computer in 1997!  I couldn't believe my favorite artist had a website, let alone so many other fans!!

• Like 3