Pam

Raspberries Live at Sunset Strip

9 posts in this topic

Just got the special edition CDs & DVD- watched the complete concert. This was so good - so happy they made it available for those of us who didn't make it and those just wanting to relive a great night. 

The opening montage was wonderful and really well done. Makes me wish they'd do this again. I know that's not going to happen so maybe Eric will decide to do a show - he's got so many hits on his own. 

If you don't own this, go to The Raspberries' website & order before they run out.

5 people like this

This was a really fun night- and a great concert- glad you were able to score a copy!

3 people like this

I'm happy too!! I inquired about delivery & Jim Bonfanti replied & had Al Kaston get in touch. Really nice guys - I let Al know I got it & thanked him for responding. 

Saw Bernie had a lot to do with putting it together! Really loved all the extras - 

Been a hard week - lost my fur baby 2 days ago. Watching the DVD definitely eased the pain❤️

1 person likes this

Sorry for your loss, Pam. Glad you're enjoying the DVD!

Bernie

2 people like this

Thank you Bernie - lost mom in March and this was her dog so really hard times this year. Finding this group has helped😀

I just had my birthday on the 15th, my girlfriend surprised me with the Raspberries Live full 22 song DVD set. I had the 2CD and 5 song DVD set before.   I knew  "I can remember" kicked butt, but, watching it live just gave me goose bumps. I am so glad I finally got the whole show. It's only $49.95 now. Well worth it. Go Raspberries!!

2 people like this

Definitely worth every penny! Was so happy to get a copy since I wasn't able to be at any of their shows. Such a talented group - 

still hoping for a solo show from Eric but afraid he won't do it now. 

Pam, music hath charms to soothe the savage... somebody better smack me, since I can't remember whether the word is 'beast' or 'breast". I am so sorry abut your loss.

Where I live, the hospitals are allowing dogs and cats to visit accompanied by other family members.

When I was older, my younger sister was on the couch quite sick with influenza, and the family cat was actually lying beside her on the part of the blanket on the floor.

She did the same thing with my late father when he had been recovering by an operation to reattach his severed tendons, and while carrying my first child, I was cleaning the wounds, sterilizing  wounds, changing the dressings, and everything turned out very well. "Rascal", a dilute calico, was Florence Nightingale reincarnated. There were supposed to be three nurses showing up, but only one did Twenty years and we're still waiting for better Health Care, and I did their work! They knew I had been in nursing school and wanted me to do 2/3 of their work. Somethings wrong there.

Enjoy the music! The industry these days will take on any one is isn't talented.