Pam

Call To Help

Pam   

Good morning all - 

i am a newbie to this page but spent the better part of last night reading posts from members & the ones Eric posted ( come back Eric!)

i have been amazed at the content available on this page & hate I just now found it. 

The reason I'm posting is we could all be a big help to Bernie by becoming supporters of this page - even $5.00 from everyone who is a member could help. 

I manage 2 pages on Facebook and it is time consuming but nothing compared to the massive amount of work done on this page. 

I made a small contribution last night and plan do so monthly as long as I am on this page. 

I hope this is taken in the spirit I meant it to be - just really excited about this page and that there is such a place for those that love Eric to meet.

Love to all!! 

Pam

• Like 3

susie b   

Hi Pam!

Thank you for not only becoming a member, but also a supporter.

Bernie, the administrators and moderators all work tirelessly to make this site the true gem that it is.

Just like the old commercial said, membership does have its privileges, and supporters get a few more.

Just sayin'...

:) 

• Like 2

Pam   

Thank you! I really enjoy this page - hoping Eric decides to come back every now & then. It's been fun reading the posts and learning just a bit more than I did previously -- I feel I've missed out by not being here sooner but glad I'm here now. 

Watching the old videos of him brings back memories. I used to have the biggest crush on him with that long hair! 

I appreciate you writing a response - I want to be an active member so I'll be on as much as time allows!

Have a great night!!

• Like 3