Raspbernie

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Happy Birthday Mr. Carmen.

I hope you have a wonderful day and do nothing if that is what you feel this day.

I wish to thank you for writing the most beautiful song I have ever heard. I think you can guess what song it is.

I hope and pray you have many more birthdays. Stay cool!

• Like 4

I remember.....when you told me about Bernie's site dedicated to you and your music Eric...it was only

one of the many memories you have provided to me ... so in return may I wish you much music, love,

peace and happiness, surrounded by the ones you love always...Happy Birthday Eric , Valorie...

• Like 6

It has been a couple of month since I discovered Eric Carmens music, and it was the love at first sight :) . This discovery has enriched my life, and this music is a part of me, for sure. In addition to the music I have found you, dear website-friends :) , you have taught me a lot. Thank You!

Happy Birthday dear Mr Eric Carmen!

Greetings from Estonia!

Karin

sinilill.jpg

• Like 4

Happy Birthday Eric, May all of  your wishes come true for your Birthday. You know how much I love your music and I want to take this opportunity to Thank You for all your music!!!

Love Ya Always,

June

• Like 4

AnneNR   

Happy Belated Birthday to you, dear Mr. Carmen!!  :D

We haven't heard from you in a while on the site, but I at least hope you check in to read up on us here every so often.  I like the interacting when you do show up, BUT --- if your absence means you are enjoying your life more and involved with your two wonderful children before they end up "leaving the nest" so to speak, THEN I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND PLEASED FOR YOU!!!  ^_^

Hope you had a blessed and wonderful day. One more year, :birthday:  you made it!!  YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! :king:

AnneNR

• Like 6