GirlFan

Happy Birthday Larisa Pokotilenko

James   

Larisa, if you´ve created any new videos, it would be cool for us to view them here, if you can post them.

Hope all is well with you..

..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

James

• Like 2

Happy birthday.  Hopefully we will talk back and forth, and I just returned.  Eric has the best music, and it is fun here.  In my opinion, age is just a number.

Oh, hi James!

prettymom777

• Like 3

My dear friends, thank you for your greetings for my Birthday.

It means so much to me.

James, unfortunately, I almost lost interest for creating videos because I created all the simple things that I could but I have no time to make something complicated. My autist son and my work takes all my time. I was dreaming before but now I returned back to real life. 

• Like 3

Larisa, of all the people in the world,  I was looking for Eric Carmen on Youtube, and there you were, University Heights, 88.7 FM,WJCU! Just as I was writing the information down, my laptop fell, headphones were wrecked, and now I cannot hear it. Well, thankfully there are the speakers.  I have to hear it!  Not high volume because I am stuck in a place shared by others.  I will!

Sorry about you son. Hopefully you had a peaceful birthday. One of mine has ADHD with ODD.  It is not our fault. We love them as they are.

Prettymom777

• Like 3

James   

Dreaming is good I think,

Larisa, take care, and please give your son a high-five from your friend here in Panamá,

James

• Like 3