footdr1

Historically interesting-Bottom Line FM EC 1976

James   

That IS pretty great.  Thanks Foot.

"Sunrise" is such a great opener.  What a treat to hear "Everything" live even though the 2nd half of the song was cut off.

And "No Hard Feelings, wow!....it´s such an underrated rocker....so so great it is.  It was my favorite back in high school.  I would have loved it if The Raspberries had played it during the reunión shows.

Thanks again Foot!

James

• Like 3

This is really interesting. I found it through other website, and listened - it´s like you´ve found a big box of chocolate that parents have hidden :) from children. 

• Like 4

I've always had a fascination, from the time I was very young, with the Empire State Building. I've studied the history of the building and almost everything about it. It's so cool, and kind of magical to know that in 1976, this live performance on WNEW FM was originally transmitted from that station's antenna on the very top of the Empire State Building, far and wide. I remember my brother Steve and I listening to WNEW in 70's late into the night from our Grandparent's homes in Springfield and Berkeley Heights New Jersey. Great station at the time.

• Like 1