The Kiwi Connection

The Kiwi's are coming...again!!!!!

Muzza and I are coming State Side again in 3 weeks time. We arrive in LA then fly direct to Newark on Aug 26th where we'll be staying with Ira for a few days. We then drive up through Pennsylvania staying in an Amish B&B, then continue on to Niagara Falls. From there we come down to Cleveland for a week, then fly to San Diego for a few days before flying home on Sept 17th.

It's hard to believe that it's been 8 years since that MOMENTOUS trip to WAB!! We have been very privileged to make 3 more trips (including this one) since then and met some of the most amazing people on the planet!!!!!

• Like 14

Kirk   

Doesn't look like the stars are lined up right to catch you guys this time around...have a great trip- and watch out for that Tony guy in San Diego!

• Like 4

ira   

Beverly and I are very excited....to have you guys visit us here in the the New J:Dersey..also known as the Riviera of the Northeast!!!

• Like 7

ECatw   

Kiwis in America again!  I'm not sure it's fully recovered since you were here a few years ago.  :lol:

Have a great time here.  You'll love Amish country- beautiful scenery and good food.  What's not to like?   Have a safe trip, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

• Like 3