marlene

Dennis Ferrante

marlene   

Rest in Peace, Dennis. You were SO special..you will be missed and always remembered!

To my EC.Com family, If you pray, it would mean a lot if you would please pray for Dennis' family and friends. 

• Like 9

Very talented engineer who worked with Raspberries, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, etc BUT most of all, a prince of a guy, who adored the Raspberries fan base. I remember when he sent me a friend request on Facebook and he said, "you are Blackhawkpat, right?" RIP, Dennis!

• Like 7

So shocked and heartbroken by this news. Dennis was a GIANT talent and more importantly, a GIANT among men. I had the pleasure of becoming very close with Dennis over the past several years. I was helping him write his memoirs, including many anecdotes of his time in the studio with recording legends like John Lennon, KISS, The Who, the Ramones and our beloved Raspberries. RIP, Dennis. You touched so many people in your short time here. I will miss you.

Bernie

PS: The Swampseeds—Teenage Dennis on lead vocals. :)

• Like 7

AnneNR   

It doesn't matter whether I knew this man or not, when someone wants others to pray for a family grieving the lost of a loved one, praying for others should be an automatic thing to do --- so yes, Ms. Marlene, you got it.   A prayer or two or three for comfort, condolences, and financial stability for those he was supporting that are still here among the living, and the sadness of all feeling his loss.  May they remember all the wonderful, happy, and meaningful moments this talented man made possible for those around him and beyond to experience. 

Peace be with you,  family, friends and acquaintances of Mr. Dennis Ferrante.  God's blessings to you all.

AnneNR

• Like 3

Good news. A chapter that Dennis I completed on some of his memories of working with John Lennon in the studio will be published in an upcoming Beatlefan magazine. I'll get you all the details as soon as I hear. I feel it's important for Dennis' story to get out and am grateful for the opportunity to do this for him and help keep his memory alive.

Bernie

• Like 5