Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew C. Clark

Same title, different song

770 posts in this topic

"Oh My Lady" - The Stampeders (from 1972 "Rudes, Dudes & Rowdies") (Canadian CD finally remastered)!!  "Oh My Lady" - Barry Manilow (from 1973 "Barry Manilow 1") 

2 people like this

By the way on Saturday, October 14, I will be going to see Calgary, Alberta's own The Stampeders at Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario!!!  By the way, they are NOT in the Canadian Music Hall Of Fame yet.  

2 people like this

"Call On Me" - Chicago (from 1974 "Chicago VII" yellow)  "Call On Me" - Eddie Money (from 1979 "Life For The Taking")   

1 person likes this

Well, since that's not fair. maybe one of us Canadians should alert Burton Cummings,  Gordon Lightfoot, Anne Murray, maybe Skip Prokop of Lighthouse. I went to highschool with Mr. Prokop's cousin.

Edited by prettymom777
corrected word 'cousin'

"In The End" - the late Andy Gibb (from 1977 "Flowing Rivers")  "In The End" - Linkin Park (from 2000 "Hybrid Theory")  

"New Love" - the late Glenn Frey   "New Love" - Dua Lipa   "New Love" - Maroon 5

I found the Glenn Frey version on an older thread, with a scene from Miami Vice. (Speaking of crime themes, somebody went into my room where I rent and stole from my room mate and me. My roomie was nice enough to call our social worker about that. I'm buying a camera, gathering evidence and calling the police. That somebody was NOT there to use the can, and we're told to tell staff. We'll provide proof.) :angry:

Carry on, please.:rolleyes:

1 person likes this

"Tramp" - The late Otis Redding & Carla Thomas (1966)  "Tramp" - Bachman - Turner Overdrive (1974) (from  "Bachman - Turner Overdrive II")  

"Trial By Fire" - Bachman Turner Overdrive   "Trial By Fire" - Journey   "Trial By Fire" - Satan

"Hitchhiker" - Bobby Curtola  "Hitchhiker" - Neil Young

Neil Young is going to release his well-hidden "Hitchhiker" album in a few weeks. (It didn't come from me. Really.)

"Crazy" - Patsy Cline   "Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley  "Crazy"- Jensen and the Flips

"Pilot" - Heart (from 1980 "Bebe Le Strange")  "Pilot" - Ian Thomas (1981) (from the compilation "Looking Back") 

1 person likes this

Regarding "Waterloo" several pages ago: "Waterloo" - Stonewall Jackson

My apologies, since I'm not much for country music. Well, on occasion.

"All I Wanna Do" - Doucette (from 1978 "Mama Let Him Play")   "All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow (from 1994 "Tuesday Night Music Club")   

"Language Of Love" - Heart (from 1983 "Passionworks")  "The Language Of Love" - the late Dan Fogelberg (from 1984 "Windows And Walls")  

1 person likes this