Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew C. Clark

Same title, different song

710 posts in this topic

"Anything Is Possible" - Debbie Gibson (title track to the 1990 CD & her last Billboard Top 40 song)  "Anything's Possible" - Lea Michele (formerly of "GLEE") (from 2017 "Places") 

"Spanish Eyes" - the late Al Martino (1966)  "Spanish Eyes" - U2 (B - side 45 single of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For") (1987) (played on a 33 1/3 along with "Deep In The Heart" also on the B - side 45 single). 

"Heaven  Knows" - The Grass Roots    "Heaven Knows" - Donna Summer   "Heaven Knows" - Hillsong United   "Heaven Knows" - Jed Madela

Am I addicted to Googling?

"You Belong to Me" - Carly Simon   "You belong to Me" - The Doobie Brothers

Ooops! It's getting tough, man. 19 pages.

Well, dig these:

"Why" - Frankie Avalon   "Why" - Carly Simon

"Blow Away" - The late George Harrison (from his self - titled 1979 album)  "Blown Away" - Carrie Underwood (title track to her 2013 CD)  

"Wasted Time" - The Eagles (from 1977 "Hotel California")  "Wastin' Time" - BTO (formerly Bachman-Turner Overdrive) (from 1979 "Rock N Roll Nights") 

"Heaven Tonight" - Cheap Trick (title track from their 1978 album)  "Heaven Tonight" - BTO (from 1979 "Rock N Roll Nights")  

"Heartbeat" - Gary Wright (from 1981 "The Right Place") "Heartbeat" - Don Johnson (title track to his 1986 album) (former "Miami Vice" & "Nash Bridges" star) 

"A Walk In The Sun" - Bruce Hornsby (from 1995 "Hot House")  "Walkin' On The Sun" - Smash Mouth (from 1997 "Fush Yu Mang")  (close enough) 

"I Wanna Be With You" - Raspberries   "I Wanna Be With You" - The Partridge Family (So they were only a studio band with David Cassidy and Shirley Jones on vocals.)

Call my elementary schoolmates to tease me. I dug David! <_<

"Wouldn't It Be Nice"  - The Beach Boys   "Wouldn't It Be Nice" - The Beau Marks

"That's Rock'N' Roll" - Johnny Rivers   "That's Rock 'N' Roll" - Eric Carmen