Raspbernie

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Bear with me while I sort through the BIG changes. I need to unlock stuff, update stuff and generally poke around and kick the tires a bit this weekend before everything is up and running.

Until then, feel free to do the same.

Oh, you now need to log in using your SCREEN NAME (or email address) and password.

Bernie

• Like 11

Batman   

Holy Metamorphosis !!!  I barely got used to the old website!! This technology stuff moves too quickly for an old bat like me!!!  Great job you do keeping this site on the

cutting edge. Thanks Bernie!

• Like 9

AnneNR   

Geez, Bernie !!

I remember all the "details" and "minutia" that were evident in the appearance overall, of the previous format we were familiar with.  It is truly a gargantuan task you have ahead of you, and I don't envy you the doing of it.   However, I must also say I appreciate your doing so for our benefit and that of Mr. Carmen.  You are an exceptional website wizard.

Should we start calling you Mr. Wizard??   Seems an apt appellation for you at the moment.  :)

AnneNR

6  6
__/

• Like 8

Nancy   

Progress can be wonderful! In this case it is hands down "beautiful"! From me to you, thank-you

kindly for all you do!...........:wub:

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 6

If you see some weird characters or coding next to your signature, you can update it by clicking on your photo (on the upper right) and navigate to "Account Settings."

Bernie

• Like 6

I reverted back to the generic icons on the main page. They make it easier to see where new posts have been made. More refinements to come.

Bernie

• Like 6

Kirk   

With the previous message board conversion, speed became an issue and you had to change to a different server, IIRC.  Now, once again, the new board is slower than the previous edition.  Have you got a supercharger you can throw on this model, Bernie?

• Like 2

Nancy   

Creatively thinking, it's beautiful! You've done a wonderful job with this labour love! .....xx.

Love you, Bernie.

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 3

Batman   

Board responds very slowly. I guess this will be resolved? Otherwise, looks great!

Also, I can't seem to locate my friends.

• Like 2

I can't seem to locate my friends.

​I think there's a new thing that need to be looked into where friends are now followers. Or something like that. Check your profile and see if they're there! There's a bit of a learning curve for me here, too!

Bernie

• Like 2