Kirk

Hungry Eyes female banjo

16 posts in this topic

A different take on it, yes, captivating....um....um....strangely enough "NO"......................... :wacko:

~~~Nancy.~~~

2 people like this

Hey Kirk!

Strangely captivating? Ummm, why yes.....Always enjoy your 'finds' no matter what. I agree with Nancy, QUITE a different take on Hungry Eyes :)

redd

1 person likes this

AND I think THAT'S the beauty of it all eh redd! We all have different thoughts, likes and takes on things! And

with that said, you mix it all up and "we" are not boring ....BUT....most of all, that to makes this world a VERY

interesting place to also communicate in!......... :)

~~~Nancy.~~~

I can see where people would hate this, but I see it like Kirk.  I liked it.

P.S. Given my addiction to librarian chicks, my manhood was kinda aroused too.

:ph34r:

2 people like this

James, the LAST part of your comment.....too much information AND definitely, too funny!.................. :haha:  :haha:

~~~Nancy.~~~

1 person likes this

Quick !!! Kill it !!!  Put the poor thing outta her misery . . .  ^_^      Seriously, she needs a little work, not enough confidence in what she's singing, so she comes across a bit timid in presentation when "Hungry Eyes" is not a milquetoast song.  Perhaps an infusion of . . . . more hormones (?) to make me believe she has hungry eyes.

AnneNR

Interesting ... you find the best things, Kirk.

Had to look at the source. My daughter's college has a Bluegrass major, and she's heard all kinds of different takes on songs. This wasn't part of it, though.

Still intriguing, however.

Cheryl 

1 person likes this

Solid! A really nice (and completely unexpected) take on it! I kinda dig the fragility in her voice :)

Bernie

2 people like this

I really like the tone of her voice. :)  Thanks, Kirk

1 person likes this

I found still another female cover, with no banjo, but I won't post it unless anyone wants to hear it. Haven't had a chance to have a full listen yet, so copy URL and save to file.  If the above is the missing video, she sounds a bit skittish a.k.a. nervous.

Looks like the original video went private. Um. Until it goes public, I guess, there's this.

Bernie

1 person likes this

Eww. The local tomcat sounds much better than her. Can I send the URL to the recycle bin now? Yup.