The Kiwi Connection

Prayer request for Muzza.

AnneNR   

I am praying the Lord of Heaven and Earth encompass the circumstances with His loving arms to strengthen you both (you are a team!) -- and provide the doctors with correct wisdom on how to best proceed, and to enlighten you with what you can personally do to help your physical bodies for what lies ahead to sustain you through this season of concern for health.  Yahweh is faithful, and will provide what you need, in the name of His dear Son, Yeshua.

God loves you, SMILE !!  :)

AnneNR

Thanks Guys for all your support. Muzza had an MRI yesterday, so hopefully we'll have a better idea sometime today as to what's happening to him. His mobility is improving daily and the headaches don't appear to be as frequent or intense. Will keep you posted.

• Like 5

YAY!!!! he's coming home. The MRI showed NO sign of a stroke, which is what they were worried about. They seem tho think it was Sinusitis causing the headaches, though he will have to keep a close watch on his Blood Pressure. As for what caused the problem with his leg...they don't know

• Like 6

redd   

Prayers are being sent from Pennsylvania!

Sending healing thoughts & prayers from my part of Pa. also!

Sincerely,

redd :)

• Like 3

Donna L   

Dear Kiwi and Muzza,

I am a little late to the game,I just found out Muzza had a problem.   Thank God he is alright.    You have my thoughts and prayers always.

Donna L

• Like 3

LC   

Kiwi, I hope things are getting back to normal over there. Give my regards to Muzza! (His NASCAR team is making a little noise lately, I see --- he passed me in the current segment!)

• Like 2