Sign in to follow this  
CAcater

Welcome

CAcater   

HELLO EVERYONE!!  My name is Judy.  I'm from Central California!!  Yes, it gets terribly hot here, and we are in a terrible drought, which I'm sure everyone has heard about it. Seeing it happen, seeing the farmers giving up, it's a living nightmare!!  And the people keep moving in!  A lot of people leaving, I might too!!  OK, talk to you all later........,  GOOD TO BE HERE!! TAKE CARE!!  GOD BLESS!! 

• Like 4

Welcome Judy! 

Sorry to hear about the troubles in lovely CA.  Mother nature can be very difficult to deal with sometimes. 

Know you will like being here. :lol:

Mary Ellen

• Like 3

AnneNR   

Many once grassy areas all over California are lookin' much browner these days, and if anyone needs the water it is definitely the farming communities that serve our populace.  Feelin' for ya, but this site should be a welcome enjoyment for you CAcater.  Welcome, welcome!

AnneNR

• Like 3

Nancy   

"Welcome" Judy to the BEST created site that's on the world web!........AND thanks to the incredible Bernie for making it all possible for us ALL to be here in one site!...........Thinking you'll enjoy your stay here!............ :)

Cheers!

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 3