Mary Ellen

Prayers for our Teresa Please

James   

Teresa,

I don´t know what you are going through, but I hope you are feeling better soon.

That´s an ORDER!..

:-)

• Like 9

Nancy   

May I suggest, some chicken noodle soup, warm tea and some good reads on ericcarmen.com to help soothe your

soul?..........I hope this helps............Feel better soon Teresa!.... :)

Warm wishes and regards:

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 7

marlene   

:pray: I pray you feel better soon, Teresa. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.....  please keep us posted.  :)  

• Like 8

birdy   

You are in my thoughts and prayers. And I do believe in prayer power and that it can heal. You might have to put the renovations on the back burner for a little whille. Take care of yourself. You are a creative and caring person who I am honored to have as a friend.

• Like 9

AnneNR   

Dearest Teresa, you have such a resilient, give-no-quarter, hang-in-there personality and spirit to you !!

I think of "Year of the Cat" when I think of Cayennegirl.  And now for you, after hearing about your current difficulty, instantly brought to mind a song I believe after getting to know you fits you very well.  It is very hopeful sounding to me, and I hope you don't mind that I associate "Ready For The Times To Get Better" when I think of you ..... done by the very lovely Crystal Gayle (Loretta Lyinn's baby sister) -----

I don't know of anyone of my acquaintance that has come through everything life had in store for you with your strength and courage and vivacity for life.  I am praying for you girl !!  May God give you His peace, blessings, and healing for whatever lies ahead of you.  And may Yeshua cradle you in His arms, and carry you with His love for those times when you don't think you have it in you to go forward. 

AnneNR :rolleyes:

• Like 7

I am sending you all a virtual "hug" as I embrace all of your wonderful words of kindness and encouragement.  I keep telling myself that which tries to bring me down, and all the challenges that I have had to face, will only make me stronger.  Even though we have never met in person, I feel a connection here.  I haven't even told my kids yet, I can only imagine the expression on their faces when I do and that is going to tear out my heart.  I know I have to be strong, not just for myself, but for them as well. 

I have endured so many battles over the past several years, I guess I am a warrior, yes...I can do this, I am a fighter, I am a survivor, and I'm not going anywhere yet! 

Hugs bugs,

Teresa xo

• Like 11

darlene   

DEFINITELY PRAYERS FOR TERESA! <3  Sending prayers, love, positive vibes and hugs to our Teresa. I hope you're feeling better soon, T.

Get well quickly! I'm praying for a quick and complete recovery so you're back with us again soon.

:)--Love, Dar :heartpump:

• Like 8

redd   

Dear Teresa,

Still trying to get 'caught up' with the many posts I've missed. I'm so very sorry to hear of your troubles.

Please add my love & prayers to the list of good wishes being sent to you <3

Sincerely,

redd

• Like 8

MikeC   

Get better, and enjoy good foods, like berries, etc.

One of my favorites is tomatoe sauce, with garlic and onion.

It brings the energy up.

Olympians eat tomatoes at breakfast, because of the benefits.

• Like 6

Feeling the love...

Had my surgery yesterday, all went well.  Now  I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the pathology report.  Keeping positive.

Thanks to all for your concern!

Love

T.

• Like 10

redd   

Dear Teresa,

Happy to hear you came through the surgery well. Hope you are growing stronger each and every day. Sending love and prayers for good news regarding your testing.

Positivity is powerful, hang in dear <3

redd :)

• Like 10

James   

The waiting for the results is the toughest part.  I´ve been through it.  When you get the results you either get good news, or  you get news that you have a challenge...if it´s the latter at least you know what you are dealing with and are able to gear up and go to war.

I´m praying for you,.... for GOOD news!..

:-)

James

• Like 8

Nancy   

Sharing some more love Teresa....My prayers and positive thoughts are still with you my Canadian friend!

Feel better soon and here's to a healthy doctor's report!......P.S.....Strength in numbers!.......I admire your

strong spirit!....... :)

Hugs.

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 8